Family time is a special part of your life that should be respected and protected
Family time is extremely important. It not only increases a family’s communication, but it also increases family’s health, bond and well-being. However, with various weekend events, extracurricular activities and dual income homes, it can be challenging to get quality time with a family. So, we tend to struggle to find time to spend with our families.
Boyd K. Packer says that family time is actually sacred time that should be respected and protected. In this day and age, finding family time is not easy. The advance in technology, tough economy, and work and so on eat into our time and we may not have time to even plan or attend family gatherings.
Family gatherings and outings can help a family grow stronger and better
The importance of going for outings as a family or having family gatherings goes beyond having fun. Here are some of the benefits of taking time to arrange family events:
• It gives family members to bond together, and the bonds are nurtured every time family members gather together or go on outings
• You can have time to show your little ones examples of good social behavior
• It can help family members develop a good understanding of each other including those with attention and learning issues
• It’s a perfect way of creating lasting memories
• Family gatherings and outings help to reunite the broken relationships that could exist between family members
Research shows that people who have solid family connections are most likely to get better education, reach out, succeed in marriage, and live longer. It is very important for families to engage in fun activities together