Building a functional wardrobe doesn’t happen overnight.
Getting a new set of clothes to wear is a gradual process that takes time and effort.
First, you will need to commit and work on it constantly if you want to have a functional and timeless wardrobe. If you are overwhelmed with stuff, you may have forgotten the clothing items which really matter to you.
How you dress, reflects how you like to spend your time, and the activities to which you aspire. Living and dressing with less helps you reconnect and remember with your dreams. Sometimes to figure out what matters you have to get rid of everything that doesn’t.
- Use a style consultant
- Create a base of 15-25 essential pieces
- Know when and how to update them
- Weekend Project: edit your existing wardrobe
- Set a Goal.
- Store Out-of-Season Clothes.
- Invest in Any Basics You’re Missing.
- Reassess Your Wardrobe at the Start of Each Season.
- Add Personality with Accessories.