This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when people decide to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does collect information used to identify you or those in your contact list, however please note, the contact information is done via the “friends support feature” and is totally optional. Information is not collected to sell to others, or to use in any way, other than to provide features for the user support.
Here is the data which the app uses:
- A screen name the user makes up (this is the name friends, if any, would see)
- The users real name if a subscription is purchased via the normal app store channels
- Any financial information used in purchasing is not stored by One Item servers, it is only passed through to the store purchasing system
- The users email address to allow login
- The system will assign an account ID
- The user uses the app to collect and process data in the form of subjective scores covering fitness or lifestyle habits to show them what to focus on
- Users may add a photo (optional)
- Users contacts – users may wish to set up their friends and family to help them monitor their habits and goals to help them with their quest – this is optional and manually triggered by the user
- The app monitors use activity
- The user can add notes if they wish
- The system monitors app performance data, logs and device platform information
The system collects and uses and discloses only the bare minimum of Personal Information to provide the user with the apps functionality and features. At the time the app collects the information, the user will see choices and fields, and not all fields are required. When you see a form, its purpose will be clear. If you purchase a subscription or service your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the membership or order process will be necessary to complete the transaction. We do not store financial data on our servers. We do not share or allow the purchase of your data with 3rd parties, unless they are retained by One Item to provide a service related to the app.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. One Item does not share user data with third parties who are outside the app program. One Item protects user data.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2022-01-31
Upon request, you may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate, or deleted. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
One Item, Inc. of Kirkland, WA 98034 by emailing: